out of memory and server fail!

shen Jason pony_shen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:11:53 UTC 2006

I installed bind9.2.3 in SUN E2900 that has 8*UtralSPARC IV and 32G RAM
,but when named process utilize about 2G RAM,named could not respond DNS
request and respond "server fail" and appeard below:
database: warning: cache cleaner could not create iterator: out of memory
no more recursive clients: quota reached

in named.conf ,I set "recursive-clients 112000" "max-cache-ttl 43200"

could you give me some suggest about how much  "resurive-clients"、
"max-cache-size" in my server to process 80000 qps