"zone already exists" error preventing reload

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Tue Mar 7 21:01:40 UTC 2006

> Too bad Mark couldn't just tell him that.

	I want to teach people to think.

	A slightly indirect answer means that they are more likely
	to actually remember the solution when they see the problem
	again.

	Spoon fed answers get forgotten.

	For the same reason if the answer is in a FAQ, I'll tell them
	to read the FAQ rather than read a particular answer in the FAQ.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at isc.org