Bind 9 ext and int zone

Nick Allum Nick.Allum at rci.rogers.com
Wed Mar 8 16:39:18 UTC 2006

The customer is requesting that we maintain the same domains, as that
was my first suggestion to give them another domain to use.

Yes I am trying to get away from maintainig entries in parallel.

Here is a question about that would I be able to use a wildcard so for
example I would have internet entries for qa.test.com and dev.test.com
but for everything else go to NS server?