Primary DNS crashed, how to get it back up?

Patrick Calkins pcalkins.no.spam at oemsupport.com
Wed Mar 8 18:41:04 UTC 2006

:o) I do have backup tapes, but was checking if there is a quicker
solution, seeing how the secondary has all the zone info in its memory
already. I wasn't aware if there is a "load from secondary" type of
command, or if it was as easy as a single command in the .conf file to
change the secondary to a primary...