Bind + Active Directory

Daniel Costello danielc at clinedavis.com
Mon Mar 13 14:39:40 UTC 2006

We use Bind as the main DNS in our environment as well.  Here are a couple
articles I used when implementing this setup.  If you run into any problems,
I¹d be more than happy to pass on any info I¹ve gained during the process.
Regards,
Daniel

http://www.linux-mag.com/2001-03/bind_01.html
http://ops.ietf.org/dns/dynupd/secure-ddns-howto.html