Bind + Active Directory

garry crothers gcrothers at nospam.shelob.net
Mon Mar 20 18:18:43 UTC 2006

I have just repeated this reply below, for some reason, my last post hasnt
showed up on the newsgroup.
I dont want you to think I havent bothered to reply to your information.

many thanks

QUOTE

Barry & Daniel Thanks for the pointers...
I'm not really in a position to ask too many questions just yet,  I'll do a
bit more experimenting and reading and then maybe come back to you.

garry

news:dv43p8$1m47$1 at sf1.isc.org...