hi! everybody. Problem with bind9

Julio Rincon jimmyrincon at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:05:14 UTC 2006

Mi name is Julio, and i am from argentina.
I am not very good with english, so I´ll trie to explain my problem
the best I can.
I´m running a bind9 as dns server(only local, not for internet) in a
Linux Debian Sarge.  And y have another Debian in the same network
running an Apache2 as
a webserver, just for local pages.

When I do a "dig mydomain.com.ar" it returns
;;QUESTION SECTION
www.mydomain.com.ar         IN         A
;;AUTHORITY SECTION
mydomain.com.ar         86400 "...etc"<-I wrote this

This is my configuration
; BIND db file for ipc.com.ar

$TTL 86400

@       IN      SOA     ipc.com.ar.      administrador.ipc.com.ar. (
                        2006031401	; serial number YYMMDDNN
                        28800           ; Refresh
                        7200            ; Retry
                        864000          ; Expire
                        86400           ; Min TTL
			)

                NS      mail.ipc.com.ar.

                MX      10 mail.ipc.com.ar.

$ORIGIN ipc.com.ar.
mail	IN	A	192.168.10.252
www	IN	A	192.168.10.253

I can not see what I am doing wrong.
As I sed before, when  I run the command dig it shows the authority
but I can´t see something like
www.myweb.ipc.com.ar     IN      A   192.168.x.x
Can you help me with this?
Can you give me any clue?