Returning Newbie needs zone file config look over

Stefan Puiu stefan.puiu at gmail.com
Wed May 31 08:38:36 UTC 2006

You probably don't want localhost there - this only results in the
domain name 'localhost.example.net' resolving to 127.0.0.1. You also
seem to have mismatched example.com and example.net.

For checking your zone file, you can try named-checkzone from the BIND
Win32 installation kit, or look for errors in the event log from BIND
startup (you can run the eventlog as eventvwr from Start->Run...).

Stefan.