BIND rpm's for rh9?

Gushi google at gushi.org
Wed Nov 1 23:33:32 UTC 2006

Hey all,

I'm interested in running the latest BIND so I can try doing all those
neat DNSSEC things, but I'm using an old redhat 9 machine, with a VERY
custom kernel and some VERY odd hardware.

Does anyone know of a generic location to get rpms which will work (or
failing that, srpms which I can compile myself).  I'm mainly interested
in maintaining my dependencies and such, as opposed to just building
bind from scratch (which I've got right now, but it's a few versions
old, and it bothers me for some reason, since none of the file paths
match where redhat seems to think they should be).