I need to manage multiple domains

Ryan McCain Ryan.McCain at dss.state.la.us
Mon Nov 20 18:16:40 UTC 2006

Woops.. I have the trailing period in there, I just messed up the copy
and paste. :)

What i'm saying is wouldn't a symbolic link not work because each zone
file needs to have their zone (domain) defined at the start of its
respective file.

If I linked domain2.com.zone to domain1.com.zone, it will be declared
as domain1.com at the top of the zone file.

I must be missing something.

Thanks, Ryan

<Pine.LNX.4.64.0611201246020.16563 at tigger.tntechs.com>, Tom Diehl