Disallow queries for certain zones

J usenet at linuxnuts.net
Wed Oct 11 22:52:56 UTC 2006

Greetings.  Is there a way I can disallow queries for a certain zone or
set of zones?  I have 2 uses for this ability.  I'd like to not allow
queries from my internal users to certain zones.  I also have an
external domain.tld that chose to point their NS record at my server.
I am being bombarded for queries.  I'd like to configure Bind to not
give out any answer to those queries.  As an alternative I could
configure a copy of the zone to hand out bogus info that will
eventually get the domain owners attention.  How do I configure Bind to
return a NXDOMAIN to all queries for records in that zone?

Thanks