bind 9.2.1 ON rh9

Mueller, Rex rmueller at esu3.org
Tue Oct 31 21:34:14 UTC 2006

Mark,
It appears 9.3.2 the current stable rev? is that correct? I have a
problem using release candidates in a production setting.

The server in question had several daemons not associated with active
production that I've shut off, we will likely prepare a plan to deploy a
later rev on a newer kernel of Linux..