cname and other data error

cdtsly cdtsly at relayeur.com
Mon Sep 4 14:12:32 UTC 2006

Hi,
my problem is that i can t set a CNAME for the origin of my domain,
bind wants only a A record
the line is:        IN      CNAME   www2.kk.com.

thanks all

$TTL 86400
kk.com.         IN     SOA    dns1.meee.net.    contact.meee.com. (
                2006081690 ; serial
                    3600      ; refresh after 1 hour
                    3600       ; retry after 1 hour
                    6048000     ; expire after 1 week
                    86400 )    ; minimum TTL of 1 day

        IN      NS      192.168.111.2
        IN      MX 10   serveur1s.meee.net.
        IN      CNAME   www2.kk.com.
www     IN      CNAME   serveur1w.meee.net.
pop     IN      CNAME   serveur1p.meee.net.
www2    IN      A       192.168.111.2