bind-9.2.4-16.EL4 problem

Shaheen wael.shaheen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 09:21:37 UTC 2006

Well, Thank you
But why is my bind behaving like this, i thought it might be caused by
the firewall DNS inspection and i removed it from the PIX but still the
same problem happens, i defined the edns packet size to be 512 and
still no luck??!!
when i restart the named everything resolves fine for a while and then
it returns to the same behavior of resolving most internet but some are
not resolving,
also when performing nslookup it doesn't give me timedout as if i was
denied querying it gives me server failed!!

i would appreciate any help with this regard