dns round robin

neil niraj.sriwastava at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 06:20:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

I need a help in round robin technology. I have succesfully created the
round robin and it is running fine but the problem is when someone do
the nslookup <domain-name> it shows all the Ip addressess but i want
that it show some of records and the records are in random order. Like
when we do the nslookup google.com it shows 2 ip not all, whereas they
all 40or 50 server in round robin. I have 10 server is round robin and
i want to show only 3 or 4 when somebody make a nslookup. Anybody who
have a knowledge of this kindly reply me ASAP.