peculiar lookup timeouts

Adam Young adamy at
Wed Sep 13 18:21:26 UTC 2006

Hi Shaheen,

Yes, sorry.  I also get "SERVFAIL" until I restart bind.  I just looked at
my notes again from the last time I encountered the problem.

If anyone else has come across this and has any answers, I'd like to avoid
downgrading to Bind8 if possible.

Adam Young
Systems Support Technologist
Mountain Cablevision Ltd.