DNS configuration on our domain

Steve Ingraham singraham at okcca.net
Tue Sep 19 15:54:20 UTC 2006

>Did you subscribe to <bind-users>?  If so, then you do NOT need to also
>send to <comp-protocols-dns-bind> since comp... is a mail gateway to
>both the bind-users list and usenet.  Also, anything sent to bind-users
>is gateway'd to the usenet list.  So one or the other please but not
>both.

Yes I subscribed to <bind-users> a couple of weeks ago (09-07-06).  I
was not aware of the comp-protocols-dns-bind issue.  I will only send to
the bind-users list from here out (that is if I can get this mail list
issue straightened out).

>However, you DO have to be subscribed to the list before you can send
>to the list.

I was sending to the list prior to Sept 13th.  That was the date when I
stopped receiving messages and was no longer able to send to the list
without a message being returned to me stating I could not post to the
list.

Steve Ingraham