Usage of TCP/53

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Thu Sep 28 19:10:46 UTC 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Peter Dambier wrote:

As an aside, I really wish certain other protocols worked like this (SNMP,
specifically).  I notice the services file for my OS has TCP/UDP entries
for a LOT of things that will NEVER use UDP -- anyone have any idea why?

-Dan

--

"Hey Guys, does anyone know what 'poon tang' is?"

-C.S. Dave, July 8, 2K, about 12:30AM