bind-9.3.2-33.fc5

Wael Shahin wael.shahin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:50:11 UTC 2006

Hello,
I believe that what Dave have said is true, am sure that will generate more
traffic on my servers but it will be the negative responses only. I have
been monitoring the servers since then and they are OK, I actually don't
know if the -4 argument would be a better solution since i haven't tried it.
and also, we on peak time have almost 20'000 concurrent users and servers
utilization is ok though.
Regards

--
Dry Networks don't pass by lakes !!!