build failed on OSX 10.4.10 (ppc)

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Aug 9 20:34:35 UTC 2007

Those errors are caused by a problem with your specified openssl
location. If you don't specify --with-openssl, it will still link
against openssl, using the Apple-provided copy.

./configure && make

(sudo is not required until the install step.)

Unless you are prepared to put a large quantity of stuff into the
configure command line, don't use 'make install'.

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice