BIND Errors

ken at mtnhosting.com ken at mtnhosting.com
Tue Aug 14 00:01:05 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I use BIND on my machine and have been using it for a while now without any problems. It is a very good software and I would like to commend you on this good product.

Recently, I was doing a cleanup and audit of my system and found several error entries in my event viewer logs. The error logged for each instance is as follows:

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	named
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1