How to handle bind 9 as resolver on bad wireless links

Marc Haber mh+bind-users at zugschlus.de
Tue Aug 21 07:01:18 UTC 2007

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 09:16:12AM +1000, Mark Andrews wrote:
> 	You may be better using a forwarder and TSIG.  That way
> 	the interation is done remotely and you are still secure
> 	from MiM attacks.

I do not care too much about MiM attacks, I just want stuff to work
reasonably well. Important stuff is encrypted and authenticated
anyway. Additionally, I might not be able to talk to my forwarder in
all network environments - some wireless operators have rather strange
restrictions in place on their network.

Greetings
Marc