odd behaviour: BIND 9.3.3rc2

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Aug 29 23:36:25 UTC 2007

Come now, is that really your named.conf? No match-clients, "recursion
yes" in your "external" view, and, if the file name is to be believed,
you're trying to include a hints file directly into named.conf?

Seems unlikely. Please post a more faithful rendition of what you're
actually running.

FWIW, I can resolve redelagos.com.br just fine. The
teresopolis.unimed.com.br zone has no A records at its apex, so that
doesn't resolve, but the apex MX records, and A records for other names
beneath the apex, such as www.teresopolis.unimed.com.br, resolve fine
for me.

                                            - Kevin