solution to answer to replace "Non-existent domain" or "no such name" response by another response

besnard michel mbesnard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:29:32 UTC 2007

hi,
i got a proxy DNS server with BIND 9 and i want to have a special
configuration to replace
"Non-existent domain" or "no such name" response by another response
because of special invalid HTTP client configuration

example : domain totoototot.org is inexistant on internet
i want my DNS PROXY to answer another good answer for example 1.1.1.1
i don't want HTTP PROXY solution ...
i don't want to implement thousand of zone in my bind configuration (last
solution)

Anybody got a nice solution ?

--
regards,