From RHEL to CentOS BIND 9

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Dec 5 18:00:27 UTC 2007

I'm also seeing in /var/log/messages;

Dec  5 12:00:50 ns1 kernel: audit(1196877650.794:6): avc:  denied  { getattr }
for  pid=1675 comm="rndc" path="/var/named/chroot/etc/rndc.key" dev=hda1
ino=349192 scontext=system_u:system_r:ndc_t:s0
tcontext=root:object_r:etc_runtime_t:s0 tclass=file

Since I have a completely new install and have copied a working machine over,
you would think this should just run, immediately.

Mike