From RHEL to CentOS BIND 9

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Wed Dec 5 21:24:52 UTC 2007

bind-chroot is a supplement package to bind.  You need them both, "bind"
is a dependency of "bind-chroot."

I'm not sure why you are having so many problems.. I have deployed a lot
of bind-chroot'd installations without any problems whatsoever using
"yum install bind-chroot."

Once again, this is not in the scope of this list, so I will call it
quits here.

Josh