From RHEL to CentOS BIND 9

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Dec 5 22:34:40 UTC 2007

> When they supply a example named.conf that have slaves zones
> files in particular directories and you choose not to follow
> the convention you need to know what you are doing.

Guess you've not been following along. I asked for help. I was told to
overwrite the install files with the old server's files. I did just that.

Plus, after I tidied up the file a little and removed some things which this
version doesn't seem to like, it came up just fine.

Not sure it is that I didn't know what I was doing other than the fact that
the installer didn't seem to work as expected.

Enough with the blaming uh? It's getting old :).

Mike