F5 and DNS

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Feb 20 20:51:55 UTC 2007

If you were working on the master wouldn't it just go to your secondary
server (or vice versa) anyway without the F5?  Do you do it to reduce
latency for people trying to resolve the domains you host?

That is to say if you've already put the two DNS servers in all your
Registrars wouldn't that take care of it?