Records

Fanny Matamoros fmatamoros at impsat.net.ec
Tue Jan 23 02:00:51 UTC 2007

Suppose  that we control the domain .ff , we have this case:
hanglink.com.ff.  IN NS  ns.company.com.
hanglink.com.ff.  IN NS  ns2.company.com.

And other user wants:
network.ff.   IN NS ns1.hanglink.com.ff.
network.ff.   IN NS ns2.hanglink.com.ff.

ns.company.com and ns1.hanglink.com.ff are cnames, same ns2.company.com and
ns2.haglink.com.ff are cnames, what are the records that we must define as
TLD?, because
the user tells us that network.ff do not works, and he wants that define the
IN A
records

I help him including this:

hanglink.com.ff.  IN NS  ns.company.com.
hanglink.com.ff.  IN NS  ns2.company.com.
hanglink.com.ff.  IN NS ns1.hanglink.com.ff.
hanglink.com.ff.  IN NS ns2.hanglink.com.ff.
ns1.hanglink.com.ff. IN A 10.10.10.2
ns2.hanglink.com.ff. IN A 10.10.10.4

Where can we find the RFC for delegated records and glue records?