registrar owns '.' ?

Dawn Connelly dawn at zapata.org
Tue Jan 30 07:01:07 UTC 2007

this probably means that the domain expired and you guys missed the notification
from Melbourne IT. When I had this happen, I just had to call Melbourne IT's
tech support and give them my credit card to renew it. It only took them about
30 minutes to change the delegation back to my domain servers. Double check the
email address they have on file for Admin and make sure that it's a valid email
address...that's where they send the expiration notifications. Looks like it
was probably sent to trudy at its.uq.edu.au.