Bind 9 and SQL Server

Joel Nimety jnimety at perimeterusa.com
Mon Jul 2 18:47:08 UTC 2007

Rob Austein wrote:
> Or upgrade to a version of BIND recent enough that it includes DLZ
> support without patching.

Has DLZ via external database made it into BIND?  I don't see any
reference in the Bind9 ARM.

--
Joel Nimety
Perimeter eSecurity
jnimety at perimeterusa.com
http://www.perimeterusa.com

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter eSecurity's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

 Thanks