Question on views

JD Bronson jbronson at sixcompanies.com
Thu Jul 5 20:26:43 UTC 2007

dont forget you can selectively choose or exclude
certain IPs from either view...

For example:

// Begin internal Zone information //

view "internal" {
   match-clients { !192.168.1/24; 127/8; 10.43.82/24; };
That would exclude the 192.168.1 network from this view but
permit the other matches.

I didnt follow this entire thread but maybe what
your looking to do could be done this way?