Configuring DNS in Fedora core 6

Damas Ally damas at juasun.net
Tue Jun 5 10:20:37 UTC 2007

Greetings all,
Please,can someone help me on how to configure Secondary dns running in
FC6  with bind-9.3.., bind-chroot-9.3 where by the zone files must be
transfered from primary dns running FC3 with bind-9.2..,
bind-chroot-9.2..I haven't faced any problem to configure in other version
of linux FC5/4/3/2/1 BUT this FC6 become very complicated to me especially
named.conf file in which is normal configuration file for dns...i can't
find the exactly file to edit/configure,i need help from anyone please.
with regards!
=========
Damas A.M
National ISP Manager