512 byte limit

Peter Kringle pkringle at planetnet.org
Thu Jun 14 14:30:46 UTC 2007

The return packet is the one getting dropped.  I don't have control over
that server, so I don't think the setting below would help.

And about the PIX admin, it isn't him.  It is all the red tape around
doing changes in our network.  It will be weeks before he will be able to
upgrade the code.  (Trust me, they have been trying for a while now).

--
Peter (K0VX)
http://www.planetnet.org