WIndows DNS (master) -> BIND (slave)

Donny Jekels djekels at breakwater.com
Fri Jun 22 21:20:45 UTC 2007

I really didn't think so many people would jump in on this thread just
because I am not BIND savvy and did not RTFM.

RTFM to me too.

Anyway it works and I am glad it does now I am on my marry way to get
rid of windows DNS and DHCP in our environment.
Thanks you everyone on this forum.

I must say I am on a mailing list of many other tech forums and this one
is by far the most responsive ;-)