DNS queries to blocked countries?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Jun 25 12:10:44 UTC 2007

You are correct that this was a request for a work around "the real
issue" specifically because as noted in my original post "the real
issue" is not something "I" can address.   My original post also noted
that it seemed like a stupid question but since I gave all of those as
parameters in that original post I say again YOU did not read it and are
now trying to justify your quick dash off of an unnecessary reply in a
rather lame fashion.  Your second email was indeed "backtracking".

Anyway I doubt anyone else on the list cares for this back and forth so
your next email can be the last word even though it will no doubt be
false.