rrset-order in 9.3

Kal Feher kal.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Mar 22 05:10:14 UTC 2007

You may be interested to note that included with the release notes for BIND
9.4 is the line:
Implement "rrset-order fixed"

"Cyclic" and "random" are not present in the release notes. Since cyclic is
standard, the only remaining uncertainty is whether "random" has been
implemented.

--
Kal Feher
Team Leader