intelligent NAMED

Kal Feher kal.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Fri May 4 16:17:39 UTC 2007

view "IP_POOL_1_VIEW" {
      match-clients { IP_source_goes_here; };
      zone "example.com" {
            type master;
            file "example-pool_1.db";
      };
view "IP_POOL_2_VIEW" {
      match-clients { IP_source_goes_here; };
      zone "example.com" {
            type master;
            file "example-pool_2.db";
      };
view "default" {
      // your catch all or default view. Should be the last listed view
      match-clients { any; };
      zone "example.com" {
            type master;
            file "example-default.db";
      };
};

However there are more reliable and better performing geographic traffic
distribution techniques. Using a static list of Ips to determine geographic
location is not ideal.

--
Kal Feher