bind 9.5 http

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Nov 15 13:46:31 UTC 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Vasiljev Igor wrote:

> How I can to use experimental http server in BIND 9.5?
> I can't find any information in documentation.

See my posting at http://marc.info/?l=bind-users&m=118720299117032&w=2

I documented this in the "BIND 9 DNS Administration Reference Book"
(pages 10, 99, and 100) which includes new 9.4.x and 9.5 configurations.
http://www.amazon.com/BIND-DNS-Administration-Reference-Book/dp/0979034213

While editing this book, I wrote simple scripts to list all the
configuration options/directives/keywords direct from different versions
of the source code and then from the documentation to compare and know
what un-documented configurations needed to be written. Much of the
official documentation was updated due to this effort -- but not this
feature. I was told:

This feature is considered experimental and the syntax and usage may
change.

  Jeremy C. Reed