Admintool for bind9 (webbased)

David Nolan vitroth+ at cmu.edu
Wed Oct 3 21:46:53 UTC 2007

--On October 2, 2007 4:45:38 PM +0200 "Laurenz, Dirk"
<Dirk.Laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone know a good webbased admin tool for bind.
> we used this one, but it's compatible with 9.4 anymore.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/b9ddns

I hate to say it, but maybe this mailing list needs a FAQ.  Similar
questions seem to come up every few months.

Carnegie Mellon's NetReg system handles this, but whether our system is
appropriate for you depends on your needs and scale.  There are other
systems, both open source and commercial (Cue a response from Men & Mice
here... :), obviously you need to find the right feature for your needs.

Rather then repeating my previous comments, see this previous post from me
to this list:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.protocols.dns.bind/browse_thread/thread/1859cdb39ad7f6d9/6b695beab712012e?lnk=st&q=&rnum=12#6b695beab712012e>

-David Nolan
 Network Software Designer