Admintool for bind9 (webbased)

David Nolan vitroth+ at cmu.edu
Wed Oct 3 22:37:34 UTC 2007

On 10/3/07, Jeremy C. Reed <reed at reedmedia.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, David Nolan wrote:
>
> > I hate to say it, but maybe this mailing list needs a FAQ.  Similar
> > questions seem to come up every few months.
>
> Here is a FAQ:
>
> http://bind-users.info/FAQ.html
>
> (Seems like that would be good to convert to a wiki.)

Heh... I guess thats what I get for not using the google before saying
we need a FAQ.

Of course the 'Where can I get a GUI for BIND?' question only lists
WebMin, rather then trying to provide a useful list of links.    The
zytrax site has a better list
<http://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/apc/#mgmt>  (disclaimer: the
maintainer of that site added that list at my suggestion, which is
probably why NetReg (the tool I maintain) is first on the list)

-David