delegation of subdomains

Markus Boehmer boehmerm at gmx.de
Thu Oct 4 13:49:14 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I have a question concerning delegation and want to know, if and how
this can work.

1. Domain is "def.gh" - DNS-server is somewhere outside the company
lan with internet access and is reachable from the internet

2. Domain to delegate is abc.def.gh - DNS-server is inside the company
lan, has internet access, but is not reachable from the internet.

Is this possible?
If I got this all correct, then the 1. Server don't has to have access
to the 2. Server, only the clients, which want to get some information
from the 2. Server.

Thanks for your help

Markus