subdomain/split dns question

Chris Rizzo ghworg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 19:55:21 UTC 2007

So, then, from what I'm reading, this can't be done?
For security reasons, I don't want anyone on the Internet to be able to do a
google.com query against my server, yet they need to be able to query
anything on the subdomain, which is hosted on a different dns server.
Effectively, I need to allow recursion only for this subdomain, and nothing
else.