6to4 Reverse DNS

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Mon Oct 15 17:29:57 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 20:05 -0700, D. Stussy wrote:
> Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
> > I want to wait for IETF's decision as possible. Actually you gave me
> > good information, thanks!
>
> And the point of waiting is ... what?
>
> Even if it were just a test, it works and is still working(*).  Why
> not use it now?  It's not meant as a permanent solution anyway.
>
> * - NRO's implementation of the "test" does have problems:  Of its 4
> servers, 2 are running, one times out alot, and the fourth seems to be
> returning "SERVFAIL" for the past year (or longer).

Unfortunately, IPv6 is considered as unstable area by my domain master.
I cannot reason the my domain master down to do 6to4 Reverse DNS
Delegation with such unstable draft even though it works well without
any problems;;

Thanks, anyway!

--
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh at izb.knu.ac.kr>

"He's a responsible man in his own way."
		-- Michael Corleone, "Chapter 25", page 363