memory leak or other problem

Andrew Armstrong andrew at chattanooga.net
Wed Sep 12 15:39:34 UTC 2007

I still mucking around with this and was wanting to get a detailed view
of what is currently in the bind memory and I was looking at the
memstatistics-file option but when I run this against my named-checkconf
it says this is an unknown option. Does anybody know what version of
bind this was added or if named-checkconf is incorrect? I am running
bind bind-9.2.4-24.

Andrew Armstrong
Chattanooga Online
andrew at chattanooga.net