rndc stats query

David Moran dmoran at tssg.org
Fri Sep 14 12:40:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am implementing dnsgraph on multiple bind9 instances and and
generating the dns query statistics but using remote rndc calls. The
problem that i am facing is that no matter which remote bind9
instance i stat, the stats are all written to the same file and
therefore I cannot decipher which stats file belongs to which bind9
instance resulting in not being able to display separate dns query
information.

Has anybody come across a method of performing multiple remote rndc
stats calls and saving the output in separate files?

Thanks