rndc stats query

David Moran dmoran at tssg.org
Fri Sep 14 14:21:41 UTC 2007

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply. My aim is perform the rndc stats queries from
one machine to multiple remote machines but save the remote
statistics files in different locations on the initial machine
performing all the rndc queries. I seem to be only able to define one
statistics file on the source machine and I was hoping to be able to
create a separate statistics file for each destination machine on the
source machine.

Davey