Problems with our migration from MS to BIND this weekend

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Mon Sep 24 16:28:19 UTC 2007

That's true if you change the behavior from the default "fail" to
"warn". If it is set to "fail", however, an underscore will cause a
zone to not load. (I'm assuming you're talking about the master
server. On a slave, you can safely ignore the error messages unless
the behavior has been changed from the default.)

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice