BIND 9.4.1-P1 compilation settings.

vincent.blondel at ing.be vincent.blondel at ing.be
Thu Sep 27 06:36:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 07:17:33AM +0200, vincent.blondel at ing.be wrote:

> Now what I am trying to do is getting a binary
>
>     dynamicly linked to libraries like libc.so, libthread.so, BIND
> libraries
>     but including statically GCC and OpenSSL precompiled object files
> like

I think it's impossible now (without some configure patching etc). It
looks you have to compile statically linked binary.

Adam

How can I compile statically binaries ... is this the right way ???

   --enable-shared=no --enable-static=yes
--with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl/lib
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.

..

.