DHCP and DDNS

X O R imperia777 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 07:22:40 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was trying to setup DHCP server to update connected clients into BIND9. Its working now. The problem is that I have few hosts with static ip address defined using fixed-address option in dhcpd.conf.
So my question is how can I make BIND9 add 'fixed-address' hosts to dhcp.leases? Looks like this is the only way to make BIND9 remove addresses from the zones file on DHCPRELEASE.

Thanks.